2433 No. 2 Sideroad.
P.O. Box 1070
Located on the Niagara Escarpment with easy access to major transportation routes such as the QEW, and Highways 401, 403, 407, 25, 5, and 6 we Service the Hamilton to Metro Toronto area and from Lake Ontario to Highway 401 with Diversified Quality Limestone Products and Reliable Service! 2433 No. 2 Side road, West of Guelph Line, (4.5 km North on Guelph Line from the corner of Dundas St., (Hwy 5) and Guelph Line), Burlington, Ontario.
Sales: Anthony Ferritto
The Burlington Quarry formally known as the Nelson Quarry because it was located on the Niagara Escarpment just north of the Village of Nelson that was historically located at the corners of Dundas St. (Hwy 5 and Guelph Line). It is has been merged with the City of Burlington for so long that all that remains is a historical sign at the corner and a few institutions that carry its name. When the company was first started it adopted Nelson as its name and to distinguish the Quarry from the parent company. It is referred to as the Burlington Quarry within Nelson Aggregate Co.
The quarry was started in 1953 by King Paving and Materials Limited. In 1960 the company was purchased by the Flintkote Co of Canada Ltd and that became known as Nelson Crushed Stone. Flintkote was later acquired by Genstar Stone Products Inc in 1979 who sold the company in 1983 to the current owner Nelson Aggregate Co.